A paint on sole conditioner especially helpful for foot odour in stabled horses imported from Redhorse Products UK
Sole Paint has a somewhat sticky consistency similar to HoneyHeel but is thin enough to be painted onto the underside of the hoof and frog.
Due to it being a paint it can be made with a much higher concentration of Zinc Sulphate, Honey and Zinc Oxide, Eucalyptus and Coconut oil to give it a very powerful effect. Redhorse Products recommend Sole Paint for stubborn foot odour and discolouration that can be treated at least weekly.
Sole Paint contains:
- Green french clay – an antibacterial clay which gives the putty the perfect consistency.
- Bio-active honey – for its antibacterial, antifungal and antiseptic qualities and ability to make the putty sticky.
- Zinc oxide – a powerful, yet harmless antibacterial powder.
- Eucalyptus oil – as well as being an effective antibacterial and antifungal, this essential oil assists in the toughening of weakened structures.
- Zinc Sulphate – a powerful antibacterial which is also used in feed supplements.
- Coconut oil – antimicrobial and conditioning, helping to make a ‘paint’ like emulsion.
All the ingredients in Sole Paint are there to either have an antimicrobial effect or to improve the consistency and hence the longevity of its effect.